The Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference – Future-Proofed, Customer Excellence
- Payer Relationships: How can you really add value to your payer relationships, fulfil customer needs and secure long-term, win-win partnerships?
- Changing Marketplace: What is the key to survival in a volatile pharmaceutical marketplace?
- Future-Proofed Commercial Strategies: What’s the real future of the salesforce? How can you evolve your SFE and KAM strategies to stay ahead of the game? Download The Brochure.
Real Insight From 16 Pharma Brands Speaking In 1 Day: NHS Partnerships • Key Account Management • Brexit • Customer Excellence • Changing Markets • Organisational Change • Leveraging Digital • Cost-Effective Procurement & Supply • Tendering, Pricing & Payers • Future Salesforce
The Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference – Future-Proofed, Customer Excellence on 16th May 2017, One America Square, London. Book Before Tomorrow & Save £150.
Future-Proofed, Customer-Centric & Profitable Pharma Commercial & Sales Strategies: Agile, Value-Adding Payer, HCP & Patient Relationships & Strong Collaborative Partnerships Which Drive Sustainable Growth & Salesforce Excellence In The Changing European & UK Pharmaceutical Environment:
- Insight-Led, Value-Adding Customer Excellence: Respond to changing patient needs, customer demands and fickle, price-driven purchasing decisions
- Post-Brexit & The Changing NHS & European Marketplace: Emerging commercial opportunities for relevant, profitable pharma sales strategies through volatile, uncertain markets
- The Salesforce Of The Future? Deliver what customers will want and safeguard your commercial performance with adaptable and upskilled reps and forward-thinking SFE
- Securing Long-Term, Win-Win NHS Partnerships: Creating enduring relationships by fulfilling payer, clinician and patient needs and influencing decision-making behaviours
- Strategic, Future-Proofed Key Account Management: Creative and commercial KAM which nurtures strong, collaborative relationships
- Enabling Organisational Change & Internal Collaboration: Remaining agile in evolving markets for improved business efficiencies, partnerships and patient experiences
- Capitalise On The Emergence Of Digital: Profitable and engaging strategies to harness online in your sales portfolio
- Optimising Procurement & Supply Chain Efficiencies: Innovating to support customers and pass on cost savings
PLUS! This Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference Also Features:
- 16 Heads & Directors Of Commercial & Sales From Leading Pharmaceutical Brands Speaking From The Frontline
- 10 In-Depth Sessions Tackle Your Greatest Commercial & Sales Excellence Challenges
- Sister Event Of The Industry-Leading Digital Pharma Advances Conference
- 5 Facilitated Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) Medical Devices B) OTC-Retailer Relationships C) Supply Chain Efficiencies D) Procurement Hurdles E) Market Access Advice
- 3 Interactive Q&A Panels On: ‘Customer Excellence’, ‘Brexit & Changing Pharma’ & ‘Salesforce Future Q&A’
- NHS & European Healthcare Insights
- International Trouble Shooting
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
- 1 Compact Day
Can you help pharmaceutical commercial and sales professionals boost customer engagement and sustain profits? For more information on how to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before tomorrow 2nd February for only £2,199 +VAT (Save £600). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
A Must-Attend Event For UK & European Pharmaceutical Commercial & Sales Professionals!
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
FUTURE OF THE SALESFORCE – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.15 Does The Salesforce As We Know It Have A Future? Creating Agile Commercial Sales Strategies To Weather The Changing Seasons
09.15 Perspective One
Susana Bento, Senior Director Global Commercial Excellence, AstraZeneca
09.35 Perspective Two
Sara Montero, BU Psychiatry Director, Lundbeck Iberia
09.55 Future Of The Salesforce Joint Q&A
Karen Lauxmann, Commercial Director, Internal Medicine, Pfizer UK
10.15 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
10.35 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
FUTURE-FACING KAM – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.05 Deliver The Account Management Of The Future, Now! Strategic Approaches To Key Account Management Which Focus On Strong Collaborative & Open Relationships
11.05 Perspective One
Peter Keysers, Director Hospital Sales, Astellas Pharma GmbH
11.25 Perspective Two
Borja Álvarez Frade, Director Commercial/Head of Sales, Roche Diagnostics Spain
ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE & INTERNAL COLLABORATION – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.45 Manoeuvring Organisational Change & Internal Collaboration For Commercial & SFE Success, Stronger Partnerships & Agile Business Structuring In An Ever-Evolving Market
11.45 Perspective One
Alistair Donnachie, Commercial Excellence Manager, Mylan
12.05 Perspective Two
Agata Rucińska, Commercial Excellence Manager, Novo Nordisk
CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE – PANEL DISCUSSION
12.25 Creating Insight-Led Customer Excellence Strategies Which Respond To Evolving Patient Needs, Customer Demands & Fickle, Price-Driven Purchasing Decisions
Gerard Akkerhuis, Senior Vice President Affiliate & Brand Management, Daiichi Sankyo EuropeChetak Buaria, Head – Global Commercial Excellence, MerckUdo Kienast, Manager Customer Education, Pfizer Pharma GmbH GermanyFrancisco J Domingo, Strategic Planning Manager Specialty Medicines, Teva Pharmaceuticals
12.55 Lunch For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.25 Informal Lunchtime Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Medical Devices Sales
B) OTC-Retailer Relationships
C) Supply Chain Efficiencies
D) Procurement Hurdles
E) Market Access Advice
13.55 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
CHANGING PHARMA ENVIRONMENT – PANEL DISCUSSION
14.10 Sustaining Relevant & Profitable Pharmaceutical Sales In A Post-Brexit Environment & Changing NHS & European Marketplace
Dr. Marco Penske, Head Market Access & Healthcare Affairs, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KGBorja Álvarez Frade, Director Commercial/Head of Sales, Roche Diagnostics Spain
HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE PARTNERSHIPS – PANEL & OPEN FORUM
14.40 Influencing Decision-Making Behaviours, Fulfilling Payer, Clinician & Patient Needs & Securing Contracts For Long-Term, Win-Win Partnerships
Join us as the industry pulls together to tackle one of the sector’s most commercially sensitive and commercially vital areas. Responding to the research undertaken with the industry, we
are hosting a no-holds-barred, industry-only platform to come together and pool the wealth of peer-to-peer experience. Honest, off the record industry brainstorming.
PRICING CASE STUDY
15.10 Profit & Loss Management: Fighting Back Price Erosion In Pharma Generics
Alexander Antonov, Head Commercial Analysis, AI/API, Finance, Sandoz
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
16.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
DELIVERING EFFECTIVE COMMERCIAL PLANS
16.30 Selling the right product to the right customer with the right message – how to segment your customers and build alignment between sales and marketing to ensure the commercial plan is delivered successfully for increased sales efficiency.
Helen Sandilands, Formerly Senior Manager, Commercial Development & Execution International, Baxter Healthcare
16.50 Capitalising On The Emergence Of Digital With Practical, Profitable & Engaging Strategies To Harness Online As Part Of Your Sales Portfolio
Barbara Ülen, Head of Marketing Communications, Medis d.o.o.
COST-EFFECTIVE PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY
17.10 Increasing Procurement & Supply Chain Efficiencies To Support Best-In-Class Product Availability & Customer Service
Erika Vreys, Sr. Mgr./TL. Network Solutions & Excellence EMEA, Pfizer
17.30 Chairman’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
For more information on how to get involved in The Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.