We Hope You Enjoyed The Digital Pharma Advances Conference!
The Digital Pharma Advances Conference – Digital Strategies Delivering Real Results was produced by Global Insight Conferences. If you would like to purchase the speaker presentations, available for £199, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please Take A Look At The Pharma Social Media Conference – Part Of The Digital Pharma Advances Conference Series:
Target, Influence & Interact With HCPs & Patients With Compliant & Profitable Pharmaceutical Social Media Strategies. Boost Profits, Demonstrate Value & Win Business Buy-In With: Robust Internal Processes; Monitoring & Adverse Events Reporting; Cutting-Edge Platform & Content Strategies.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd June 2016, Museum of London Docklands, London.
Addressing the hottest social media challenges within the pharmaceutical industry and featuring more pharma brands in one day than any other social media conference.
► Click Here To View The Programme Page.
► Request The Conference Brochure Here.
► Secure Your Place Before Next Thursday 25th February & Save £150!
Creating Reputation-Enhancing, Profitable Social Media With Targeted Content & Platform Strategies To Engage HCPs & Patients:
- Demystify Regulation To Unlock The Commercial Potential Of Social Media: Navigate local, regional and global social media regulations and mitigate potential regulatory disasters!
- Embedding Efficient, Compliant Internal Management Structures: Drive social media activity and secure buy-in with effective and comprehensive internal strategies
- Boost Active HCP & Patient Engagement: Encourage dialogue with targeted, insightful and responsible social media campaigns which reap commercial benefits
- Exceptional Content & Engagement: Gain stakeholder buy-in, win over patients and HCPs by delivering tangible results with stand-out social media campaigns
- Sidestepping Regulatory Hazards & Monitoring Adverse Events: Disperse crises with integrated, cost-effective pharmacovigilance and adverse events reporting strategies
- Facebook, Twitter & Emerging Platform Strategies: Implementing insight-led platform strategies which drive engagement, exert influence and maximise brand reputation
- Day-To-Day Social Success – Winning Buy-In & Ensuring Reputational Integrity: Practical strategies which mitigate risk and align key stakeholders for sustained commercial growth
- Prove Social ROI: Enhance your social success and ensure future investment by defining easy-to-measure KPIs which demonstrate growth and earn confidence
PLUS! This Pharma Social Media Conference Features:
- More Pharmaceutical Brand Speakers In 1 Day Than Any Other Pharma Social Media Conference
- 17 Senior Speakers From Industry-Leading Pharmaceutical Brands
- 1 Compact Day
- 97% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating (based on previous pharma marketing events)
- 83%+ Average Senior, Client-Side Audience (based on previous pharma marketing events)
- 5 Peer Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming Exchanges: A) Market Research & Insights B) Facebook C) Medical Conferences D) Global Vs. Local E) Key Online Influencers
- 1 Emerging Platforms Panel Discussion
- 1 Triple Perspective On Reaching Out To Patients
- 1 Delegate Debate & Peer Experience Exchange On Monitoring Adverse Events
- 11 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Pharma Social Media Marketing Challenges
- 2 Conference Chairman
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A & Interactive Voting
Real Insight From 17 Leading Pharmaceutical Brands In Just One Day: Compliant Social Success • Internal Social Compliance • Engaging HCPs • Reaching Out To Patients • Targeted Content • Monitoring Adverse Events, Maintaining Reputation • Emerging Platforms Strategy Panel • Twitter • Platforms • Applying Internal Management Strategies • Measurement & ROI
Can you help pharma companies unlock the power of social media? For more information on how to get involved, please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before next Thursday 25th February for just £2,249 +VAT (SAVE £550). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Pharma Social Media Conference: To view the full conference programme, click here.
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Julien Dagher, Regional Marketing Director, Novartis Oncology
COMPLIANT INTERNAL SOCIAL MANAGEMENT
09.15 Ensure Compliance & Win Buy-In With Efficient Internal Social Management Strategies
Sara Gorza, Legal Business Partner, Roche Group (Italy)
09.40 Engage & Target HCPs More Than Ever Before With Insight-Led, Targeted Social Media Approaches Which Encourage Collaboration, Dialogue & Learning
Imma Rinaldi, Head of Marketing & Communication Italy, Mylan
REACHING OUT TO PATIENTS – TRIPLE PERSPECTIVE
10.05 Responsible, Targeted & Insightful Social Media Campaigns Which Successfully Reach Out To Patients & Boost Active Audience Engagement
10.05 Perspective One
Pelin İçil, Marketing Manager, Women’s Healthcare & Levitra, Bayer
11.00 Perspective Two
Lisa Warner, Online Community Manager – New Business Models, LEO Pharma UK/IE
11.20 GP Health App Perspective
Dr. Knut Schroeder, GP
COMPLIANT SOCIAL SUCCESS
11.40 Demystifying Local, Regional & Global Social Media Regulations In The Pharmaceutical Industry To Mitigate Potential Regulatory Risks & Unlock The Commercial Potential Of Social Media
Speaker To Be Announced, Please Check Website For Details
12.00 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Pharma Social Media Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
12.20 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.00 Informal Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) Market Research, Temperature Checks, Feedback & Insight
Helen Harrison, Regional Digital Manager for Diabetes & Dermatology – ACE region, Eli Lilly
B) Facebook Engagement
C) Engaging On Social Around Medical Conferences
D) Global Vs. Local Social Media
E) Key Online Influencers
13.20 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Mike Bellis, Customer Experience Lead – Europe, Pfizer
BEING HUMAN THROUGH ENGAGING CONTENT & CONVERSATION
13.30 Creating Social Media Campaigns Which Support Patients, HCPs & The Business
Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK
MONITORING ADVERSE EVENTS – PEER EXPERIENCE EXCHANGE
13.55 Safeguarding Social With Monitoring & Listening Plans Which Disperse Crises By Anticipating & Preparing For Complaints & Adverse Events
EMERGING PLATFORMS PANEL DISCUSSION
14.20 Implementing Progressive Social Media Strategies With Insight-Led, Trend-Savvy Channel Selection To Drive & Maintain Engagement With Your Various Audiences
- Sarah Sunderland, Regional Digital Marketing Manager, EJANZ, GIPB, Pfizer
- Jack Whitelegg, IT Business Partner – Commercial, TEVA UK Ltd
- Piotr Wrzosiński, Digital Experience Specialist, Janssen
- Susanne Holm Schäffer, Global Patient Communications Manager, LEO Pharma
14.45 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Pharma Social Media Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
15.05 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES – CASE STUDY
15.35 New Educational Platforms As A Way To Empower & Engage Patients With Diabetes
- Karolina Korth, , Business Development, Roche Diabetes Care
- Carla Arrieta, Corporate Communication, Roche Diabetes Care
16.00 Next-Level Twitter Engagement Which Drives Engagement, Exerts Influence & Gathers Audience Insights
Sarah Mewton, Director of Marketing & Communications, Mölnlycke Health Care
MEASUREMENT & ROI
16.25 Defining, Implementing & Measuring KPIs To Secure Buy-In & Greater Investment For Your Social Strategy & Demonstrate Results
Alex Saunders, Director Digital External Communications, GSK
APPLYING INTERNAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
16.50 Implementing Practical & Effective Social Management Strategies Which Align Departments, Win Buy-In & Ensure Reputation Protection For Smooth Social Activities
Sara Gorza, Legal Business Partner, Roche Group (Italy)
17.10 Official Close Of Conference & Chair’s Closing Remarks
For more information on how to get involved in The Digital Pharma Advances Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org